Workshop Electronics seeks to advance economic and social development, justice, and a culture of human rights and the democratization of the workplace.
Assisting Road Transport Authorities, to accomplish their accident reduction and free flow of traffic goals through……
The implementation of controls.
Standardisation of road safety strategy programs of vehicle and drivers utilizing road infrastructures.
Facilitate, maintain and manage, engineering education and enforcement effectiveness.
We do this in a manner that contributes to the social-economic development of the client and in a way, to ensure accident reduction where problems have been identified.
- CEO Hannes van der Nest together with his business partner Mr Thembani Chauke drives this skilled workforce to new heights.
- A team of managers oversee daily activities and report directly to the CEO
- Marketing – Quinton Kalil
- Workshop Manager – Ayanda Tuswa
- Assistant Manager – Paul de Bruyn
- Help Desk – Johan Labuschagne, Lloyd Mdakane
- Technicians – Count Makhuba, Berry Mamaro, Dries van der Walt, Goddy Tshuma, Winston Lai-Wai
- Electronics Engineer – Edith Tebe
- Client Liaison Officer – Queen
- Accounts & Customer Relations
- Tercis Steyn – CEO PA
- Belinda Herbst – HR & Stock Control
- Cornelia Wallace – Accounting
- Software engineering & development – Pieter Haarhoff
- Simon Seeme – Hardware Support
- We have a staff compliment of 56 people and also own a mortgage-free, 6 000 square meter factory